So on the days when the rain stops I bundle Mikey and I up and we go for a walk until my ears freeze, my head starts to hurt, and my nose becomes a faucet (yes all these adverse things happen to me even with ear warmers so can you blame my hate for the cold.) and we have to head home. Thank you for the days without rain! And thank you for the crazy giant blue fleece body coat that allows Mikey to go outside with me!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Walking in October - Bitter cold - But Thankful
I don't like the cold. When we moved to Washington I was happy because it seemed that it was going to be so much warmer than freezing Logan (which it is). But I have since acclimated and it is still very cold to me here. Much colder than I prefer. I'm the type of person that needs time outside. Physical activity along with fresh outdoor air can only make me happier. But when it is cold and Rainy the last thing I want to do is go out. And I can get pretty grumpy stuck in my house.
So on the days when the rain stops I bundle Mikey and I up and we go for a walk until my ears freeze, my head starts to hurt, and my nose becomes a faucet (yes all these adverse things happen to me even with ear warmers so can you blame my hate for the cold.) and we have to head home. Thank you for the days without rain! And thank you for the crazy giant blue fleece body coat that allows Mikey to go outside with me!
So on the days when the rain stops I bundle Mikey and I up and we go for a walk until my ears freeze, my head starts to hurt, and my nose becomes a faucet (yes all these adverse things happen to me even with ear warmers so can you blame my hate for the cold.) and we have to head home. Thank you for the days without rain! And thank you for the crazy giant blue fleece body coat that allows Mikey to go outside with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment