Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mikey's first Photo Shoot

Mikey had a photo shoot when he was 4 weeks old. Despite the lack of good lighting that day and a not to happy Michael I think we got some pretty good shots. These are 3 of my Favorite:

I love pictures of babies toes so I asked for this one:
About half way through Mikey had a "meltdown" and would not calm down until I swaddled and held him so I ended up being in the picture but I think Michael looks very cute.

3 comments:

Kati said...

What a handsome boy!!!

Camilla said...

McKell, these pictures are so precious! I love the one with you cuddling him. Before you know it you will be wondering what ever happened to that baby that you used to swaddle. They grow fast! :)

Jared and Jess said...

Congrats McKell. He is a doll!