I wanted to let you all know that Evan and I are expecting! Right now we are just calling the baby “Baby Gherkin” (Baby Pickle) as we do not know the Gender and do not agree on any names. The Due date is Jan. 9, 2009, so we still have a long way to go. Let’s just say that pregnancy has not been easy on Evan or me. Luckily things have gotten a little better, but I have to admit I’m envious of women who say they never felt better than when they are pregnant! We are very excited to be so blessed though! I will try to do a better job at blogging more often to try to keep all who are interested informed.
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS how excitind well good luck I will try to get down to your baby shower!
MCKELL!!!
IT is so wonderful that you will have a baby gherkin in your home. WE love our little gherkin. Hang in there with being prego! It is so worth it. We are excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl! Wish I could go to your baby shower! Have fun!
Love Holly
I wish I could come to the shower! Unfortunately I'm stuck in Indiana until Christmas! We're so excited for you guys!
Congrats! It was so great to see you at your shower. Does little baby gherkin have a name? :)
Post a Comment