It was a freaky hot day, especially for the North West, it was in the 90's. Because we thought the boys were going to be going on rides we didn't bring a stroller. Henry was so upset about not being able to go on rides I had to take him other places while Evanicio and Mikey rode the rides. He got tired fast so I was holding him trying to find a shady place to sit and wait. I never found it, but I did find a fair scone.
When my dad was here he made me a bench that I have been eyeing for awhile I was in charge of finishing it and we LOVE it! It is perfect on my porch.I finally got around to cleaning and organizing my office and I'm in love it now!
Little Man started his first fall soccer. He adores soccer and lives for the practices and the games.
Little Lady is 30 weeks! 10 weeks or less and I could be holding this sweet baby girl!
My Boys have my whole heart! I love their happy faces!
As much as I hate spiders this guy, who is now dead, is a sign that fall is on it's way for the Pacific Northwest!






No comments:
Post a Comment