I also found at least 6 papers around the house with only a little bit "scribbled" on each. Initially was annoyed that Little Man would waste so much paper then I realized that every single one of them had the same word (or attempt at) MOM. Melt my heart annoyance gone.
For New Years Eve we celebrated at a friends house early. She did a great job providing crafts, reading stories about why we celebrate New year and then having a fun Balloon drop to ring in the New Year by 8pm. I didn't really get any great pics but it was fun.
We weren't ready to end the night (We have always let our kids stay up as long as they want on New years eve...well until midnight.) So we made some crazy hats with some other friends and rang in the New Year again! Poor Henry fell asleep between parties and woke up about 15 minutes before Midnight he was so confused!
Although 2013 wasn't bad it was a hard year and I was ready for it to be over, and we are excited for what 2014 has in store for us!


No comments:
Post a Comment