We hiked (it is more a of a walk but hey we had a bunch of littles.) in to see the upside down bus and throw rocks in the river. Yep kids (Big and small) LOVE throwing rocks in rivers!
Then we headed to the HUGE slip N slide where I practiced my best stiff body impression. (Ok not really the tubes were just small and if I wasn't stiff my tail bone would have been whammed every time, or at least I was afraid it would.)
We headed up the Mountain to a sunny river bank beach. (The sound of flowing water is so relaxing!)
We ended the day with Hamburgers and shakes and then I locked the keys in the car. Yep they were on the front seat along with our wallets phones and clothes. It was getting late and cold. Lets just say Thanks goodness for super nice friends that made the best of a terrible situation and a locksmith that after many failed attempts and almost giving up took Evan's advice and finally got our keys out. And all I could say was Stupid auto locks.



No comments:
Post a Comment