Wednesday, May 29, 2013

End of Year Preschool Party

Mikey had his end of the year Pre School Party.  I'm SO SO SO happy that Mikey has Mrs. Cloud next year because I just think she is so great I don't want to say goodbye!
Us parents decided it would be fun to give Mrs. Cloud a group gift.  I knew she was going to repaint the interior of her home, and since she is a DIY kind of girl like me, I figured a Home Depot Gift card would be awesome!  Of course we had to make it cute and thoughtful as well so I had each parent give me a set of their kids hands cut ourton paper and this is what I came up with.  (With the help of my sister, she luckily was there the night I was trying to put it all together thank goodness for her help!)
Mikey wanted to make her a special treat and a super Hero cape.   He helped me make Cookies and I made the Cape with his input on colors.


Mikey was so Excited to give Mrs. Cloud her gift!  I knew that even after teaching for as long as she has that Mrs. Cloud had probably never gotten a super Hero cape.  So you can imagine how hard it was to hold in my laughter when she unwrapped it and kind of put it around her neck like a huge bib and said "Thank you so much for this Apron."  Luckily Mikey thought she was being silly and corrected her.   hahaha
He is telling her "No it is a cape see this goes on back!"
Then she had a gift for each of the kids.  Here she is giving Mikey his.  (She made them all a picture book of themselves from pictures she took throughout the year.  If you have a 4 year old you know that this was Genius!)

We are SO excited that we will get to see Mrs. Cloud next year! 

1 comment:

The Watkins said...

that is so cute! I bet she ALWAYS rememebers that! What a GREAT idea!