![]() |
| Birthday Boy |
| Our Family |
Some of you may know that I'm a bit of a germ-a-phob, I'm not super bad except when it comes to sickness and my kids. I get a little crazy when I think my kids are being put at risk of getting sick. I think I made Evanicio a little crazy with all my worry because he made Glenia wear all of this in order for her to celebrate with us. I felt bad but at the same time was so grateful that she cares about my kids enough to go to such extreme measures. (I told her she could take it all off but she said she would rather be careful.)
While we were there no one could get over how scary it was to see how Henry liked to sleep. Henry has to have a blanket on his face. I know you think I'm nuts but he won't sleep without it. I even made a small light one just so I wouldn't be so nervous. This kid LOVES his lovey.


2 comments:
I am terrified of Julie sleeping with stuff over her face. Like I pray every night that she doesn't die (I know, I'm a paranoid mom to the extreme... so smart to get a light blanket)
OOh and I forgot. I am so paranoid of sickness too. Like I know I'm psycho but I don't care. I don't want my kids being sick because it's so stressful and sad. We took Julie to church like 2 weeks ago.. I bet our ward wondered if we had gone inactive.
Post a Comment