Sorry for lack of posts, but adjusting to two kids and doing it almost as a single parent/work widow (Evanicio has been traveling A LOT, to say the least) has been a little crazy. Here is a little catch up.
While Papai was gone Little Man and I took as many walks/bike rides as we could to enjoy the last of the non rainy weather!
We spent time enjoying this new guy and staring at his little features.
The 1st part of October Mikey got to bring his class room Teddy Bear
home for a few days. Mikey loved doing EVERYTHING with Bear.
.JPG) |
| In the running stroller |
.JPG) |
| Breakfast |
.JPG) |
| We made Pumpkin Cookies! |
.JPG) |
| Reading our Library books |
.JPG) |
| Out for ride |
.JPG) |
| Bear and the big digger |
We I raked leaves and then Little Man jumped in them and threw them.
.JPG) |
| Yep love that boy food face and all! |
.JPG) |
| Scroll through the next 4 pics to see action shot! |
|
Little Man is really such a goof ball, he loves to tease, almost too much, just like his Papai.
I then raked them again and he helped me put them in the yard waste can.
There was some brother snuggle going on as well.
.JPG) |
| Protective Brother |
|
This isn't the best picture but I love how you see Mikey's blue eyes and Henry's Brown eyes in this pic.

We sent a special message to Aunt Lele on her special day. (This pic doesn't like me it won't turn~)
 |
| Love you Aunt Lele! |
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I especially love the "protective brother" picture. It looks like it should be in a magazine.
I loved your message on my birthday and M will be thrilled that another cousin has brown eyes like her.
Post a Comment