Friday, October 26, 2012

Family

I LOVE being a wife and mom.  They are by far the two hardest jobs I have ever had but every time I even think about if things were different I want to cry so I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing even on those days that I don't think I'm doing such a great job. (Which seems to be more than not.)
I am still so happy and also in shock that our family is a family of FOUR!  I know for most that Four is nothing.  Some people may say "Two kids, Meh!" but our family has been a work in progress, with bumps, bruises and tears a long the way.  But I wouldn't change it, not a moment because it makes looking at this: Put a smile on my face.  And looking at this:
puts tears of joy in my eyes. 
Yep, maybe I'm no super mom maybe I make a lot of mistakes maybe people wonder if I know what in the world I'm doing when they see my frazzled state, but I know this is where I'm supposed to be!

No comments: