Mikey is attending preschool at Mrs. Cloud's Preschool. She is an amazing teacher that has a very special way with children. As proof when we did the initial evaluation meeting with Mikey, Mikey didn't want to leave when it was done, even though there were no other kids or friends there just Mrs. Cloud. Mrs. Cloud also held a "Welcome" Picnic two days before the first day at the park so the kids could see her face and no one would be nervous on the first day. Mikey was the last one at the park with Mrs. Cloud and when Mrs. Cloud went to leave Mikey wanted to know why she couldn't stay and play with him.
That being said Mikey was very excited about the first day of Preschool. I always wanted to be that awesome mom that asked my kid lots of questions on their first day of school but because life is a little crazy I asked three. His favorite color, food and what he would like to be (I don't think he realized that meant when he grows up I think he thought it meant for Halloween hahaha because later that is what he told his Papai.)
Picked his own outfit and was pretty proud of it.
Mrs. Cloud is the woman in the background, I wanted Mikey to get a picture by her but he told me to go home so this is as good as it got.
Don't grow up to fast Little Man! We love you!
1 comment:
McKell! I just checked in and saw that you had your baby! I am so happy for you! I LOVE the name Henry, and he is so perfect! I cannot believe your birth story...you are amazing! What a miricle that you made it to the hospital! My Mason was posterior and I also was epidural free and it was the WORST PAIN EVER. Even my 9+ pounder (even though of course it was so painful) was nothing compared to posterior. YOU ARE AWESOME!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment