Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Anniversary...Fathers Day.....

On Wednesday June 13 I celebrated our 9th Anniversary.  I say I because Evanicio was on another business trip in Brasil.  So I bought myself some Rainer cherries (first of the season crop super expensive so a splurge) and ate them myself. I wasn't throwing myself a "Pitty" party (hahaha) I just wanted to remember a very special day.
9 years ago we were here....

Nine years ago I married the man who is now my Best Friend.  See 9 years ago I hardly knew this guy.  I knew he was super nice, super cute, and super funny, but looking back now I realize that is all I really knew.  That being said, I am SO grateful that Evanicio choose me to spend his life with.  I had no idea what the next 9 years would hold for us.  I never could have told you about the ups and downs our life would have, or the crazy situations we would find ourselves in.  What I can tell you is that there is no one else in this world that I would have rather experienced it all with than Evanicio.
He was my rock when we were in a hard place, he was my comic relief when all else failed, he was the carefree minded man when I became overwhelmed and stressed.  I know it sounds silly but you can ask those who know us best and they will agree we are seriously each other's Ying and Yang Peanut Butter and Jelly. We are exactly what the other needed to be balanced.
Nine years has been but a second to me and I can't wait to experience the next 99+ years with my Best Friend, the love of my life, Evanicio. 

Little Man and I can't wait for Evanicio to return home from his trip so we can celebrate 9 years and Fathers day with him!

In the mean time we are staying busy making mud pies and finding worms.

No comments: