Last Saturday we went on an "adventure" to the Pacific Science Center. We could have driven and dealt with game day traffic and high cost parking. But Little Man had a better idea so we rode the light rail train, a bus and the monorail to get downtown!
The Science Center is right by the Needle and the day was gorgeous so of course we had to get a picture!
At the Science Center Little Man got to fly a space ship. This picture makes me laugh because his seat started shaking at this point simulating blast off and he got oh so serious.
We also encountered Giant Bugs that Mikey was not so sure of:
We visited the Butterfly Room, but Mikey actually was super scared of the butterflies. He did NOT want them to touch him or land on him (it was kind of funny).
There was a "digger" there that Mikey was SO excited to try.
Waiting in the tunnel for the bus. I think Mikey liked the transportation part of this trip more than the destination.
On the light rail headed home.
Mikey and I have used simple sign language since he was a baby. Some more advanced signs he just improvised. The "I love you" sign is one I still use often and he tries every time to give the sign back to me but generally ends up offering an amusing hand gesture. So he was pretty happy when he finally got his fingers into the right position on our ride home.
I hit 22 weeks on Sunday (yay we are on the downhill half!). My Nausea came back at 20 weeks, yay for me right? And even though I feel "fat, sick, and ugly" (don't try to tell me otherwise because I have eyes and a mirror) I promised myself I would do a better job at documenting this pregnancy. (We didn't do so great with Mikey's and it was scary to think we may never get the chance again.) So here is the lovely picture. (I really am happy just squinting because of the Bright orb in the sky that visits only a few days out of the year. Gotta love Seattle!)
1 comment:
I am so excited for you to have another little one! I love having two and watching them interact with eachother. You might not believe it, but I think you look great! I love your dress in that pic!
Post a Comment