A person has a lot of Hero's in their life time. Generally our list of Hero's changes. As we get older the list tends to steady with only an occasional change here or there. One of my Hero's that has been on my list from the time I was born and will remain on it for the rest of my life left this earthly life today. My Grandpa.

He was the impitimy of selflessness, service, forgiveness, caring, kindness, love, giving, and happiness. He was an amazing example of what we should all strive to be.
I am so grateful for the time I had with this amazing man. He will be missed but never forgotten.
Love you Grandpa!
4 comments:
Mckell,
So sorry to hear! My heart just goes out to you and your family! Take care!
I'm so sorry for your loss!! Aren't we so lucky to have such great people in our lives and it's not easy watching them go. Best of luck!
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My grandparents are some of my favorite people as well. My heart goes out to you!
Post a Comment