Thursday, March 15, 2012

Grandpa Poke Nose and Grandmamu!

We were lucky enough to have my parents come visit for a few days. We always wish they could stay longer and are always sad when they leave. The time was limited and we had so much fun I didn't actually take a ton of pictures but here are a few of the fun.
Grandpa drove down to Portland for a few days for a Tire convention so when he came back he brought fun gifts like balloons and hats!A Big Tickle Fight with Grandpa. This only shows a small moment. This Tickle/monster fight went on for over 30 minutes. The kids (mind you there were three one of them isn't in the video.) would run and hide sometimes and Grandpa would jump up and hunt them down and other times the kids would come attack Grandpa. My dad has some amazing spunk when it comes to playing with these little ones.

A little cuddle from Grandmamu after said Tickle fight and Grandpa giving Bunny ears showing he isn't tired out yet!I wish I would have taken more pictures, we loved the visit and can't wait to see Grandpa Poke Nose and Grandmamu again!

1 comment:

v said...

Your parents really are great! I'm glad you got to be with them!