Mikey was SO happy to be with family. He had so much attention from Cousins, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles he didn't know what to do with it all. One of the main reasons for us going early was to celebrate my MIL birthday with her!
My MIL is an amazing woman who is completely adored by her grand kids! We were so happy to be there to celebrate this special day with her!We played at parks.
Went to outdoor Museums.
Oh and indoor too! (This wind chamber got up to 81 MPH they were both laughing so hard it was hilarious!)
There was an airplane in this museum and lets just say Mikey DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
Mikey got his first professional hair cut! (his hair is still growing in so there has never been much to cut.)
There was a ton of this going on. (Gotta love these little guys silliness!)
There was this guys cuteness (Get a load of those gorgeous brown eyes!)
How was your Thanksgiving food Little man? (By the crumbs on his mouth we will say it was good!)
Strike a pose!
Did I mention there was a LOT of Silliness that went on during this visit?
In fact it was almost impossible to get a picture with the kids that wasn't silly but we did get this one. 
But no worries the calm never lasted long....(or I may have told them there was a snake behind them!)
We enjoyed all the excursions and scenery.
One thing I love about visiting family is I can focus completely on Mikey (I don't worry about duties or things that need to be done like when we are home.) I do think I'm a lucky Mommy with a precious boy!
So my nephew has some mad dancing skills. His specialty is Michael Jackson. He does the dances on the wii and I tell you this kid is SUPER serious about this and his sweet moves are awesome!
We are so grateful for this little man. He was so generous to share all his toys and allow Mikey to be his shadow. It was so fun to see them play!
We also cannot forget my Niece. She was also Little man's friend. Little man has never shown such passion about being an "animal doctor" until he met her.
A couple more highlights that Mikey LOVED....One word TRUCK
It was a rental but Mikey was SO happy to be able to ride in a truck even if it was a tiny one.The next Fun highlight was seeing Santa:
Mikey has some big requests of Santa this year we will see if the big man comes thru.My SIL asked me to take some Family pictures for them. I'll be the first to tell you I'M NO PHOTOGRAPHER! I'm still learning the simple tricks to photography, my real intent of taking pictures is to capture every aspect of Little man so I never forget. But they had been so nice to let us stay with them I accepted giving a huge disclaimer.
Luckily they have a gorgeous family and despite a lot of factors to deal with I think we did ok.



I think my favorite part was helping the family decide what to wear. Taking the pictures stressed me out.

Super cute couple right?Of course we had to sneak one in of Vovo Gleis and her greatest fans!
And while we were at it we snapped a picture of us.
Of course Mikey refused to put on the sweater I had for him and refused to take off the silly frog bracelet. Oh well Se la vi. I was just happy to get our family all in the same shot since I'm usually behind the camera it rarely happens.And after the
And you can't go Vegas without seeing the Bellagio Water show!
Mikey remembers the "dancing water" over a year after he first saw it. Again he was mesmerized!
This was his reaction.
He wanted to stay and watch it again and again but it was getting cold so we headed over to Cesars Palace to watch their fire and water show.
We thought Mikey would love it too but this was his reaction.
Yep he is covering his face in fear. I guess we will stick with the Bellagio water show.
No comments:
Post a Comment