We were lucky enough to have my awesome Bro John (AKA Uncle
Janu) amazing
SIL Courtney (AKA Aunt Coco), and super cute
Tille (aka Cousin Tillie) come to visit us! Their initial intent was to
visit us and my sisters family since we all live close but when my sisters son got the stomach flu we were the lucky recipients of exclusive time with them!
Of course if you are going to visit my house and offer to help with my "Project List" I'm not one to be bashful so I'm lucky enough to be the owner of a newly installed Kitchen Faucet (our old one started leaking and was causing me stress and making a mess.)

The second project was Curse worthy and I still hope my Brother does not hate me enough to never return. But I'm also the owner of a new front door handle:)

(I should have done more research about door handles and my current door but after a few hours and bribery cookies it was done! And looks Great!)
I never expect people that help to do it for free but I like to pay a little differently so we took them out to dinner and then Coco helped me make one of John's favorite desserts,
Blackberry Upside Down Cake with the black berries Mikey and picked in the back lot. (But why make one cake when two is better right? And my pics don't do it justice you better just make it yourself.)

Coco is training for a race and I offered to run with her Saturday morning. HOLY
MOLY that Girl can run! My Hips and Calves are feeling it! Thanks again for letting me tag along!
After running we met up with a bunch of families from Church to do the Denny Creek Hike. The day was supposed to be hot but when we arrived Poor Mikey was asking for a Jacket, that I had failed to bring, saying he was cold. Instead he got to wear his swim shirt over his shirt that I had packed in case he wanted to jump in the water.

(It was a little snug but he ended up wearing it the entire time. I really should get a mother of the year award
LOL!)
Our hike ended at a natural water slide that we all deemed WAY to cold to go down and some GORGEOUS water falls!

We were so happy to have these two along (They are super cute right?) (Well I should say 3 but Tillie jumped out of the picture too fast):

Mikey LOVED it because it included Rocks and water:

There were some logs and rocks to jump and climb over but it wasn't too scary for me since the water was relatively shallow:
I was VERY impressed with how Little man did. He hiked 3/4 of the entire hike and I really think he would have done more if it weren't for a dad that gives in
hehehe. He loved everything about the hike which makes me happy and excited!

Mikey was very spoiled the entire time with tons of attention and playtime from all three. Thanks again
Janu, Coco, and Tillie for helping us, for putting up with us, and for visiting us!
Until next time you will be greatly missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment