The North West and I have a love hate relationship. It is no doubt a gorgeous green place. But it can also be the most dreary rainy gray place, that makes you feel as if you may DIE in a gray cold wet rainy hole.........(I'm not being dramatic trust me.)
Lately each time I have almost reached my "I'm going to die if this rain doesn't stop!" moment the weather has given us a sunny break. It is NOT WARM, in fact if it is sunny it is usually also windy which means FRIGGED cold. But I will take what I can get. And on one of these Sunny frigid days we of course crawled out of our bat cave to smile at Mr. sun and let him know he is always welcome around our neck of the woods.

I smiled to see Mikey in this picture. He has on his NW Staple "rain boats", Sweat pants (bcs that is what we wear when we are freezing cold in our house and all is gray out.) and of course his Super warm puff coat and freakishly tight snow hat. (Oh and we must not forget that every time we are outside he MUST have his lawn mower!) I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture but the sky was SO SO SO vibrant Blue I just soaked it in along with the sun. (Until my nose froze and started running like a crazy stream, I call it the crazy nose disease.) What are your happy moments to make it through dreary weather?
Oh here is just the blue sky to show you how very very blue it was. (A picture doesn't even show how blue it was so imagine more shocking and vibrant than this.)
No comments:
Post a Comment