As our friends and family are SO far away, and I have finally caught up on our blog. I have decided to give it my best shot of posting weekly. (Which has always been a goal that I have yet to achieve.) I would LOVE to hear from all of you so please comment when you look at our blog! Let me know if what I'm putting is what you want to know or see. And if there are things I'm missing (this is especially for grandmas and aunts) please tell me so I can add them! And if there are things you detest you can let me know that too! hahaha
Hope to make this fun for all!
1 comment:
I love to see the postings of Mikey and you and Evan, That is the best way to keep in touch as a family. I look at them every few days.
Post a Comment