Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas day! Mikey decided to start the day a little before 6:00 am (and he doesn't really get the concept of the big man yet so it will be "fun" as he gets older.) Since he was done sleeping we decided to see if Santa had visited. Which luckily he DID!
Against Evan's wishes Santa brought Mikey a KITCHEN!














He was SO excited and it has already had hours of play on it. Mikey was spoiled by many other gifts as well. He really loves his "noise making" Garbage truck from Grandpa and Grandmamu.















And Titia Naina sent him a fun box that included a harmonica!



















We want all of our family and friends to know that we love and appreciate all of you so much! We feel so blessed to have each of you in our life! And we miss you TONS! May the feeling of this wonderful season stay in and bless your life throughout the coming year!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

What a fun Christmas with your darling Mikey! I am so glad you posted pictures of your Christmas decor! I love the wooden stars!