The "Girls get away" couldn't have come at a better time. The following Monday Evan's job informed him that he would have to work in California for the next two months. Initially the thought made me nervous and then I talked to my sister and I realized it should be an adventure!
And an adventure I made it! I went out on more playdates and rendezvous then I ever do when Evan is around. I even loaded our van with SEVEN passengers and drove to the Seattle Childrens Museum. (In that moment I loved having a van!) I painted and sewed and made messes and cleaned. Mikey also had his first and er um his second visit to ugrent care, sad to say it was in less than a 7 day period. (Yes I feel horrible and was the one with him in both instances.) He also had his first dentist visit due to one of the accidents that took us into Urgent care. I stayed so busy that the time flew by! Evan was able to come home Three of the 4 weekends and they cut the trip down to one month instead of two. So no worries he is back with us!:) Here is the filmstrip of our month. Hopefully this will get me caught up again so I won't feel so backlogged.



2 comments:
are you ripping up your house? what was that picture? oh, and M looks like he got in some makeup with that eye, nice.
i like his little outfit at the museum!!
Post a Comment