Wednesday, February 24, 2010

M's new ride


Well a decision was made (as well as some ulcers) and we purchased our family vehicle. Lets just say I'm still weirded out that I'm driving a van but Mikey seems to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The first time I put him in it (it was parked in the garage) he climbed all over hitting all the seats and looking everywhere as if inspecting it. After his "inspection" was done he kicked back in his "new" seat and started giggling like a crazy baby. (I'm not sure if he was happy about the car our laughing that his mom is now driving a Mini van against every wish she ever had.) I let him sit in the driver seat (his seatbelt is on grandma don't worry) he acted like he had been driving from day one (putting his hand on the steering wheel and making car sounds.) This Mommy is thinking she has many more ulcers coming with her Car loving son!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

p.s. You normally don't get ulcers from worrying. It's a bacteria. So worry on... Now a nasty tummy-ache, that I can't promise.