Thursday, May 21, 2009

My sweater , My toes, and our backyard..


Mikey was given this sweater. I was waiting for a special occasion to have him wear it, but the other day I realized with the weather getting warmer and Mikey growing so fast he would never wear it. So I deemed the day a special day and he wore it. He is growing up so fast we can't believe it!



Mikey has found his Toes! I think this is great! But can someone tell me how I'm supposed to take a picture of my son when he is so infatuated with looking at his toes?








Now the moment you have ALL been waiting for! Our Backyard! The Grass is SO high Mikey was lost in the jungle!
(Yes I know his eyes are closed but it was too cute!)
Here is one with his eye's open but he would not lift his head as high as the first picture.
We finally put in a backyard (grass, fence, Etc.) When we moved into our home a year and a half ago there was only fill dirt. They said we had to wait 3 weeks before playing on the Sod. Three weeks ends tomorrow! We are so excited to cut the grass and start using our backyard!


There is gravel where the hose is, we are going to do patio pavers in that area to extend off our small patio. (If you have any advice let us know, we are eager to learn and avoid mistakes!) . Once we are done with the pavers you are all invited for an awesome BBQ!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your grass is very green, will you send Mikey to fix mine?

Amanda said...

Hey I wanna come for the BBQ!!!