Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First pair of kicks and other fun...


So Mikey wore his First pair of shoes "Kicks" today. Thank you Aunt Lele and Uncle Dingy! Don't you think he looks all grown up?




Mikey also did an AMAZING job at tummy time today! (He usually lasts seconds before getting very upset.) I was able to get some fun picture of him.








He is pretty strong to be able to hold up that Head! (This picture makes his head look HUGE, it kind of makes me chuckle.)









And last but not least. After trying and trying and trying I was finally able to get a picture of Mikey smiling. Well sort of. I had to hide the camera and I whipped it out right when he smile so I got the end of a smile. The next picture is his face once he saw I had the camera. I'm not kidding every time he sees a camera this is the face he does. Hopefully he will grow out of this so we can share his happy smile with all!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute and fun pics! You know, those serious faces they make when they see the camera are just reactions to being interested in your fancy technology. They are really just trying to figure out what it is.

I'm sure you hear it so much but I can't believe how much he looks like Evanicio!!! So are you going back to work? Staying home? What are your plans, chica?