Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little Man is here!


We wanted everyone to know that we have been blessed with a wonderful baby boy!

Name: Mikey

Born: Jan. 09, 2009 @ 11:18 PM

Weight: 8.2 oz

Length: 21.1 inches

To say the least I can't imagine ever living without this sweet baby! Every step of the way was hard to get him here. I'm sleep deprived but I'm so amazed and honored that we have a son I forget the fatigue and stare at Mikey ever chance I get.

More to come...

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad to see the news! Rich and I had been wondering what you named him.

Hang in there - the first month is hard. It really does get easier!

Andrea :) said...

Congratulations on your little miracle! I can't wait for more pictures and your delivery story.

But please, please, please sleep all you can. Don't worry, they do eventually sleep through the night. :) Congrats! :)

Heatherbelle said...

Yay! Congrats! Boys are so sweet! I really like the name Mikey! That is so cute! And seriously get as much sleep as you can! I didn't follow that advice very well and about the third week I had a major meltdown! Isn't being a mom the best job in the world?

Kati said...

Oh McKell- he is so so handsome! Congrats! Also I love the name! Good luck with the sleeping thing- Hyrum, my oldest at 4 grand years old, just started sleeping through the night while Paul (2 years) has always slept through the night and Bryan is now just starting to sleep through the night. It is a battle at times fighting through the fatique. Being a mom definitly worth it!

Kati said...

This is really Kati Baxter- not Brad lol

The Watkins said...

So HAppy for you guys!
He is a handsome little man. Really the advice sleep when they sleep is the best, hard to do, but it works! Love the name!
Take Care !

The Winkel Family said...

McKell, that little Mikey is just precious. I am so glad that he finally made it. I hope that everything will go well for you. You are going to be an amazing mom! Good luck with it all and don't feel guilty for sleeping whenever you can and spending every other minute just holding him. Those moments pass too quickly. Congrats!

Becky said...

Congrats! That is so great! He looks strong and healthy! Welcome to motherhood! Enjoy every minute of it! My mistake was always 'waiting' (waiting for her to walk, waiting for her to talk, etc) that I didn't fully appreciate how wonderful it is to have them little. Enjoy, it is a wonderful thing!

Savanna said...

He is so sweet, congrats! Little boys are so sweet.

David and Sarah said...

I love the picture! You will be the best mum! I still want to come and visit you. I'll e-mail you in a little bit and work out the details of it. Love ya tons babe!

Angela said...

Congratulation, we're are so excited for you guys.